Thanks to K. Dawn Byrd for stopping by with 10 Facts about her latest release! What lessons can be learned from - or what questions can you ask to make you/your reader think - with your latest manuscript?
Ten Facts about Shattered Identity.
By K. Dawn Byrd
1) The story is about Lexi, the "bad girl" from Mistaken Identity. Even though it's the sequel to Mistaken Identity, it can be read alone and make perfect sense as a stand-alone novel.
2) Lexi thinks she's found the perfect guy, but soon learns that he's abusive.
3) In the beginning of the book, Lexi is not living the life of a Christian because she's not one.
4) Lexi keeps secrets. She doesn't tell her mom about her boyfriend, Zack, because he's older and she's afraid her mother won't approve among other things.
5) Lexi finds out that her ex-boyfriend, Jeremy, is still in love with her and she becomes confused as to which guy is the one for her.
6) Eden, from Mistaken Identity, returns briefly in the book to console Lexi when she learns that she's being abused. They had been BFFs, but had ended their friendship when Lexi tried to steal Eden's boyfriend in Mistaken Identity.
7) Lexi finds out that Zack's money is not earned honestly.
8) Lexi wakes up in the hospital to find Jeremy and her mother by her side.
9) Lexi broke up with Jeremy in Mistaken Identity because he started going to church.
10) Lexi has several choices to make. Should she stay with Zack or go back to Jeremy? Can Jeremy save her from Zack and is she placing him in danger by allowing him back into her life? Should she become friends again with Eden? Should she become a Christian?
K. Dawn Byrd is an author of many different inspirational genres, including romance and non-fiction. She is an avid blogger and gives away several books per week on her blog at www.kdawnbyrd.blogspot.com, most of which are signed by the authors. She's also the moderator of the popular facebook Christian Fiction Gathering group at http://www.facebook.com/#!/
When not reading or writing, K. Dawn enjoys spending time with her husband of 16 years while walking their dogs beside a gorgeous lake near her home and plotting the next story waiting to be told.